Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Obedience has it's Interpretation

Yesterday I was sitting on my bed chatting while Joshua was playing. He was suppose to play in my room or his room, at this point he was in his room. Then I heard the bathroom door open so I called and told him to get out of the bathroom. I heard him quickly leave the bathroom and close the door. All is well! A few min later I heard swishing water, I immediately thought he was in the bathroom again, all geared up I headed for the bathroom to find it empty. Going to his room, I see this.

He had decided the bucket of water I left sitting in the bathroom would be great to wash his ducky with! He was SOAKED and so was ducky...who is still drying.











He was so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers