Sunday, August 29, 2010

TWO and a half...weeks!

Definitely much harder to take weekly pictures on time, this time around. Oh well. :)
We're enjoying our little bundle. It's so fun to have such a tiny person around. With her head of hair she looks older then she is, just a little too grown up for her tiny size.  Joshua has officially decided he likes his sister and wants to keep her. He likes to ask to hold her and plays with her. Me breastfeeding has opened a whole new world to Joshua, he hasn't directly asked "what are you doing? I know he's paying attention when I find him siting on my bed with a round sticker over his nipple....

Some pics...though they are all up on facebook anyway.


















  I love my little kiddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers