Thursday, September 23, 2010

7 weeks!

Well, 7 weeks has sure flown by! Are little girl's life goal seems to fatten up. :) She's a bit of a pukey baby, randomly spitting up. So life is always full of surprises....though not always good ones. She's starting to smile at the sound of my voice, I love it! She wears her emotions on her sleeve, easily pleased but easily distressed. She could be perfectly content one moment and then decide she's hungry and will start crying with no warning. I can officially say she has BLUE eyes! I'm delighted to have at least one child with blue eyes! It makes me happy! Well this coming week I'll be re-diving into cloth diapers, we'll see how that goes...


                                                                                                      
Stretching!

Half Smile

I love this face, haha!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers